Monday, November 7, 2011

Full Disclosure

4 hours of sleep, and here I am - on the couch with a sore back, but dammit if I didn't get the venison and veggies into the crock pot first!

So I'm watching some daytime T.V. and I gotta tell ya... If you've ever seen the show The Doctors... That man in blue scrubs... YUM! Lol  I could say the same for the show The Chew. They're trying to tell me it is not possible to be physically addicted to chocolate. I calll bullshit and now I want some damn chocolate!

I'm an obese american dammit! I love my curves and I love food. Not my fault my matabolism hates me! I'm tired of being called fat. I dont look at myself as fat. Honestly, I feel just as thin as the next girl - until I go clothes shopping or look in the mirror. I don't like being told by society that because I'm fat, I obviously have to be hideous, good at sucking dick (because us fat chicks are ALWAYS hungry), and constantly have a big mac in my hand.
I'm going to dish some honesty here, because if there is anything I believe in, it's brutally uncensored honesty.

I LOVE BEING "FAT"!

I know there's always an internet troll out there and I am fully prepared for the usual onslaught of insults, but I love Love LOVE being the way I am! I'm big - I'm beautiful - I love my body and so does my fiance! I get told I'm "unhealthy" and yes, there are health risks to being a big girl. But to me, it's worth being unique. Skinny bitches are a dime-a-dozen. If I wanted a size 0, I'd go get a damn stick off the tree in my front yard. My body is mine. I am an individual! Ladies! Embrace your curves! Love those hips and thighs! God meant for our bodies to change as we grow, not to look like a 12 year old boy our whole lives!
And on the reverse; if you're naturally thin, love that body! Love the sink you're in ladies and gentlemen. Its all you got.

Quit trying to be a barbie,or a ken. Stop buying into the lie that who you are isn't good enough. Stop injecting and surgically altering. Plastc is for tupperware and tampon applicators.

Live loud, love hard and for fuck's sake! EAT WELL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment