Monday, November 7, 2011

The Diary Of An Insomniac

My fiance's mom once said, "The past is the past. It's best left behind us."
Well, I don't entirely agree with that. I do agree with it in the sense of past hurts. There really is no use in re-living them daily, only to constantly remind us of past failures and what not. But I most certainly do NOT condone forgetting what helped shape you into the beautiful (or handsome) and unique person you are today.
My past (and it's a doozy!) is a combination of what I do and do not agree with about her statement. I would rather forget some of the things I have done or been through - as I'm sure most of us do; but I don't want to forget the struggles, hardships and victorious failures that have shaped my character.

At any rate, I am unusually awake at odd hours, so I thought I would make use of my time (or at least occupy some of it) by writing. My name is unimportant. My occupation? None to speak of. My life is rather dull from day to day and I'm not unlike "the majority" of Americans - I'm loud and obese, my significant other is WAY too good for me, and I spend WAY to much money one frivoless crap that I hope will fill the never ending void that is what used to be my heart.

   I'm angry. I'm bitter. I'm hurting.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to tell you about it. It's a loud, obnoxious combination of sweetness, love, cunning, manipulativeness, giving, family oriented and honestly is a confidently uncensored mess.

*Welcome to my blog.*


No comments:

Post a Comment